Digital project manager
Turnkey Media is looking for a highly experienced Project Manager who will be coordinating directly with clients as well as the internal departments. The selected candidates will ensure that the services are delivered efficiently and that all the quality standards are met.
The selected candidates will handle the following duties:
- Dedicated to manage small to large sized projects.
- Create, manage and execute project plans based on specific needs.
- Manage deadlines and timely delivery of projects.
- Stay in direct communication with clients and ensure that the deliveries are met.
- Handle crisis as and when required.
- Anticipate potential work issues and resolve them before they lead to a future problem.
- Prepare detailed status report as and when required.
- Refine existing processes whenever required and contribute towards company’s overall development.
Skills / qualifications:
- Must have at least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be familiar with web design, development, and marketing
- Must have an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
The selected candidate will enjoy these benefits:
- Paid vacation
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunity for skill development
If you think you are the right candidate, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org